MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Echo's Blog

Photo

Wonderful Fid-Loving Friends

Posted by echo , 25 August 2012 · 2,710 views

Years ago, I was a regular here on the QP Forum. After my little flighted terror passed away, it was too difficult to come here and hang out. Unfortunately, though I still miss my buddies here, it's still too much for me.On the up-side, my little Priscilla (a lovely green cheek conure/acrobat/daredevil/imp) is doing wonderfully in our home, enjoying t...

Photo

Happy Holidays

Posted by echo , 27 December 2010 · 1,310 views

Good morning all,In my last post, I attempted to explain what was happening (had happened) in our fid's life. Sadly, this story does not have a happy ending. Echo passed away on December 9, 2010. My hubby and I had spent the entire day with him and we were so excited because he seemed to be having a wonderful time with us, playing and snuggling. We...

Photo

Learning About Qp Grief, The Hard Way

Posted by echo , 18 November 2010 · 916 views
Quaker Parrot Grief, grieving QP and 1 more...
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlepeepers,It's been a long time since I've posted, here, but I still pop in and read a bit from time to time. I hope all of you are well and looking forward to the upcoming holidays. A lot has happened since I last posted; a lot has changed. Today, I'd like to do what I can to help others who may inevitably experien...

Photo

Echo's In A Snit

Posted by echo , 29 October 2009 · 817 views

Good (early) morning Ladies and Gentlepeepers,I visit and read this forum more often than I post these days, but I keep you all (and your feathered and furry fiends) in my thoughts and prayers and hope that your lives are filled with all the happiness the world has to offer.Today, since it's been so long, I'd like to offer you something helpful.....

Photo

Who's Man Enough For Maxwell House?

Posted by echo , 31 July 2008 · 947 views

Good-Day Ladies and Gentle-birds,Today I'd like to discuss Maxwell House Coffee with you all. I've recently discovered that I am not man enough for Maxwell House! Outrageous! Maxwell House has created a new coffee - for men only! Here's how I made this terrible discovery:  Before my sweet hubby woke the other morning, the morning...

Photo

A Giggle From My Uncle...

Posted by echo , 06 April 2008 · 415 views

Good morning Ladies and Gentlepeeps! My uncle sent this to me and I thought you might get a kick out of it.MY LAST YEAR ON THE COMPUTER I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the one about poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing. Also, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open...

Photo

Qp Logic

Posted by echo , 02 April 2008 · 481 views

G'day Ladies and Gentle-peepers! Though I vowed I'd finish my latest book before I tip-toed over to the boards and had a peek at the latest happenings, here I am! ...Kindly don't alert my dear hubby.  I try very hard to behave. Today, I shall reveal the truth of "QP Logic".Now, for those of you who are new to Quaker Parrots,...

Photo

Happy Holidays From Echo!

Posted by echo , 01 December 2007 · 393 views

Good Afternoon Fellow Fid Lovers!  I hope everyone is well this holiday season!Echo enjoyed a Turkey-spared Thanksgiving this year. Our tender-hearted little green guy got so emotional seeing "May" and "Flower" on TV this year, getting their presidential pardons, he wouldn't hear of any sort of traditional dinner...so we had...

Photo

Conclusion Of Echo's Wild West Vacation...

Posted by echo , 13 September 2007 · 420 views

Well Howdy My Peeps!  I trust you all are thriving and enjoying cooler temperatures around the country? We are! It's heavenly!   Okay, if you've been keeping track of Echo's vacation, you know this is the conclusion  of the saga...So here we go! (Deep breath)Day Two:We hustled our little family down to the car and deposited our...

Photo

Continued From Mid-nebraska…

Posted by echo , 01 September 2007 · 405 views

Helloooo Ladies and Gentlepeeps!Today I'd like to carry you a little further West on Echo's summer vacation...and I'm just a little curious why no one has asked how our little man was able to enjoy such a trip, while he was supposed to be in rehab still.   Anyway, on with the story...Echo woke from his nap (in his back window hammock) to t...

April 2018

S M T W T F S
22232425 26 2728

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

user(s) viewing

members, guests, anonymous users