MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Kiss Your What?

I have always said to Twiz, "Kiss your beak. Kiss your toes." He added this all on his own...

Photo
    Nancy and Bubba
    Jan 29 2006 10:06 AM
    he never ceases to amaze me - what a darlin he is. Wish Bubba was more like that. This is the best!
    Photo
    Ringo's Mom
    Jan 29 2006 10:49 AM
    LMBO!! Is he saying "Kiss your peanut butter?" What an amazing little guy. I love when he's saying "Look at those feathers!"
    QUOTE(Ringo's Mom @ Jan 29 2006, 11:49 AM)

LMBO!! Is he saying "Kiss your peanut butter?" What an amazing little guy. I love when he's saying "Look at those feathers!"

Haha i know me to i love when he said that and when he said peanut butter!!!! OOO he is just to cute!
    Photo
    twizzlebeak
    Jan 29 2006 02:57 PM
    Yep! He's saying, "Kiss your peanut butter!" Ree likes to eat it for breakfast sometimes and you know who is right there trying to get as much as possible! The first time Twiz said it, it was clear as a bell and Ree and I both heard it. I'm glad. I don't know that he would have believed me if I'd just told him! laugh.gif