MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Twiz Plays...Te Da!

Twiz loves to listen to Ree practice his alto horn. That was the inspiration for this Twizzie composition!

Twiz is SO adorable I am trying to get ahold of a quaker for myself and have done tons of research and i love watching the videos you have of him, if you have any tips for me i would greatly apreaciate it. xosarox@hotmil.com, thank you smile.gif
    Photo
    twizzlebeak
    Mar 23 2006 08:15 AM
    QUOTE(Sar @ Mar 21 2006, 10:53 AM)

Twiz is SO adorable I am trying to get ahold of a quaker for myself and have done tons of research and i love watching the videos you have of him, if you have any tips for me i would greatly apreaciate it. xosarox@hotmil.com, thank you smile.gif

Thanks for your kind remarks. My best advice is to make sure that you have the time to devote to a bird. The Bird Talk Annual 2006 has some really good articles this year. It's still on the newsstands I think. This forum is a great place for Quaker owners to learn and get support too! Best wishes!
    QUOTE(twizzlebeak @ Mar 23 2006, 07:15 AM)

QUOTE(Sar @ Mar 21 2006, 10:53 AM)

Thanks for your kind remarks. My best advice is to make sure that you have the time to devote to a bird. The Bird Talk Annual 2006 has some really good articles this year. It's still on the newsstands I think. This forum is a great place for Quaker owners to learn and get support too! Best wishes!

Twizzlebeak is such a cutie! Echo watched your new video this morning and he's delighted! Please keep putting on the shows for us; Echo's in love! wub.gif