MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

MoonJi (Basketball2)

Wow~
His skill of basketball has improved a lot.
He brings me happiness everyday. smile.gif

Photo
    twizzlebeak
    Apr 08 2006 09:11 PM
    Yeah Moonji! How did he learn to do these amazing things with the cup and ball?
    QUOTE(twizzlebeak @ Apr 9 2006, 11:11 AM)

Yeah Moonji! How did he learn to do these amazing things with the cup and ball?

Thank you for your interest.

I bought the cup for baby food when he was a baby. He has often played with a cup after eating food. I also was diverted with cup when he wanted to play anything. He looked bored a couple of months later. So, I bought the ball for him. Then he has played with a ball very well. Some day, I put the ball into the cup and gave it to him. First time, he did not know putting the ball back into the cup when the ball fell out of a cup. So, I put the ball into the cup whenever the ball fell out of a cup and gave it to him continuously. It might take a month untill he did it by himself.

As you already know that Quaker is a supremely parrot comparing with others, Quaker has a great creative talent and concentration. If you spend 30 minutes with your quaker everyday, then he can do anything by himself. Moonji is one of famous parrot from the parrot community in Korea. A month ago, TV broadcasting has called me and they offered an opinion to broadcast Moonji all over the country.

Sorry about a lack of english skill.
    Photo
    twizzlebeak
    Apr 09 2006 08:06 AM
    You have done a wonderful job training Moonji! He looks very happy. I enjoy your videos very much.
    QUOTE(twizzlebeak @ Apr 9 2006, 10:06 PM)

You have done a wonderful job training Moonji! He looks very happy. I enjoy your videos very much.

Thank you.

I am looking for a blue quaker to make a pair for Moonji wink.gif
    But it is very difficult to find out a blue quaker in Korea.
    How about US ? Is it easy to find blue quakers in US ?
    I love watching MoonJi play, and my quaker seems to like it, too. MoonJi looks very healthy and happy. Blue quakers are not as common in the USA as the green ones. They cost a lot more, but it is possible to find them. Thank you for sharing your movies of MoonJi--and your English is very good!