MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Twiz Encore By Request

He's practicing the word "breakfast" and just learning to count his toes.
Listen for him to ask, "Where's the cat? There he is! Good grief!" laugh.gif

Photo
    Zeus and Mum
    Sep 04 2006 07:27 PM
    What a sweetheart. Twiz is such an amazing little guy. Zeus has leared how to say sprouts just by listening to Twiz say it. Thank-You Twiz.

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! wub.gif

Amanda & Zeus(Twiz you da man)
    Photo
    twizzlebeak
    Sep 04 2006 11:14 PM
    QUOTE(little green goober @ Sep 4 2006, 08:27 PM)

What a sweetheart. Twiz is such an amazing little guy. Zeus has leared how to say sprouts just by listening to Twiz say it. Thank-You Twiz.

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! wub.gif

Amanda & Zeus(Twiz you da man)

Thank you! It's so neat that Zues has learned to say sprouts! laugh.gif In this video, Twiz says "Let's go get some "pog". When I heard this I had no idea what he meant. Today we were in the kitchen getting things for his lunch out of the fridge and when I saw his peapods I wondered if that was it. I asked him if "pog" is peapod and he put his beak on my arm and laughed like, "Yes! You're so slow!" I don't say that very much because he went through a phase when he gave me a bite if I said the name of his favorite foods! Maybe if I say it more he will learn to say it. laugh.gif
    He's a joy and we love him so much!
    Thanks again and he loves you back! wub.gif
    Judi and Twiz
    Photo
    Sandi Kiwis Mom
    Sep 05 2006 04:31 PM
    Judi,I just played this for Kiwi and for the first time he talked after the video was over and he wants Twiz to know that Twiz is a pretty bird, a silly bird. Kiwi just kept repeating it over and over.
    Photo
    twizzlebeak
    Sep 05 2006 09:07 PM
    QUOTE(Sandi, Kiwi's Mom @ Sep 5 2006, 05:31 PM)

Judi,I just played this for Kiwi and for the first time he talked after the video was over and he wants Twiz to know that Twiz is a pretty bird, a silly bird. Kiwi just kept repeating it over and over.

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif