MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Twiz Made Me Laugh!

I don't know what set him off. It sure did make me laugh on a day when I had a bad headache!

Photo
    Zeus and Mum
    Oct 03 2006 07:22 PM
    laugh.gif That is so amazing to watch him laughing so hard. Honestly couldn't help but laugh right along with him. laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Amanda & Zeus(he's so funny)
    O M G that is just way to cute.....he had me laughing right along with him and that "thats funny" at the end I just about split a gut!!!!
    I work in a pretty relaxed work place and once I played this video out loud I had every wanting the link. First time I heard it I almost peed myself. Tango laughs also like crazy but only along with us. I have just started running the camera while no one is around. He is just starting to get vocal without the tv going or lots of noise.

Thank you Twizzlebeak, the video made me laugh esterical
    to so much that I save it to my favorite... What a great
    video to listen to after a hard stressful day...

luckygirrl
    Ari's mommy... wink.gif
    Photo
    ~VulcansOldMommy~
    Nov 01 2006 09:23 AM
    'ahahahaaa that funny" tooo cute! made me laugh with him and vulcan just fluffed up really big at this video.. lol

He sounded so real too.. is that how you laugh?? lol.. too cute.
    Dear Twiz,

Your are absolutely amazing! biggrin.gif No matter how bad a day I may have you just make it dissapear with your funny little antics! Thank You! smile.gif
    Photo
    shellpointer
    Jan 27 2007 10:41 PM
    I absolutely love this little bird!! My husband and I laugh out loud at his movies. He is amazing.
    Photo
    equineRtist
    Mar 06 2008 12:36 AM
    Twizzy is my favorite QP...gotta love him! wub.gif
    THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!! laugh.gif
    Photo
    equineRtist
    Sep 14 2011 10:26 AM
    Twizzy has to be the smartest QP of all time. I adore him and watching his videos. Thanks Julie for reminding me!