MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

fixed you are my sunshine

some people couldnt play the quicktime. sorry

Photo
    cindylou_38
    Oct 28 2006 02:20 PM
    OMG that was geat! wub.gif
    Photo
    Zeus and Mum
    Oct 30 2006 05:03 PM
    Awww that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard. So heartwarming. wub.gif wub.gif
    That was incredible! How did you teach him that?
    QUOTE(LadyJo888 @ Nov 1 2006, 06:28 PM)

That was incredible! How did you teach him that?

Well my Wife started to stand infront of the cage and sing this song to Tango. My Daughter and I thought she was a bit short upstairs. We have a summer home in a trailer park and when Deb would sing to Tango out on the deck, My Daughter and I would tell her to stop it because she looked nuts lol. Kept telling her Tango cant sing that!
    Well it was about 3 weeks after Deb started this singing when one day Tango and I are downstairs watching our weekly Nascar race when i had to stop listening to the race because he was singing this song.

Answer to your question LadyJo is find a good song and try to put the birds name in it somewhere (You'll never know Tango how much I love you, dont take my sun......). We have been working on a new song Tango and I but got no where for weeks. I changed a work for his name and now he is starting to sing along with me. Hope to have a new single out soon lol. OHHHHH and you have to look nuts.
    Photo
    Stendeck's Mum
    Nov 14 2006 04:50 PM
    Wow I did the same thing I sang you are my sunshine to stendeck while I was cleaning his cage and he has picked it up well, when I get it on filp I'll put it on sou theres an english version, perhaps tango and stendeck could do a duet! We could web cam then LOL