MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Offline meeting of the Korea Parrot world

We had an offline meeting of the Korea Parrot World at the last month. 120 people attended the offline meeting from all over the korea. I'd like to share this event with you how to get the offline meeting in Korea.^^

Due to the limitation of the size, I had to cut down the number of pictures. sorry about that.

The Second half meeting of Korea Parrot World was held on oct. 14 in Chun-Ahn City. We have the meeting in twice every year, spring and fall season. Depending on member's opinions, we have decided to choose the location in S.Korea.

The following was the agenda in this meeting ;
(1) Greetings by Chief of committee
(2) Introduce a member of a committee & new member
(3) Magic show
(4) Lectures : how to edit the picture and the movie
(5) Management of the pet bird : how to cut the wings and the bills
(6) Awarding : Contest of the parrot's picture

Dear MoonJi,

Could you please tell me when and where in South Korea the Offline Metting of The Korea Parrot World was held?
    What beautiful pictures!
    Beautiful pictures. It looks like it was a wonderful meeting. Thank you for sharing!
    Photo
    twizzlebeak
    Nov 08 2006 09:02 AM
    Great pictures! Did Moonji go? Is there a picture of him? We enjoy his videos so much!
    QUOTE(twizzlebeak @ Nov 8 2006, 11:02 PM)

Great pictures! Did Moonji go? Is there a picture of him? We enjoy his videos so much!

I am on the reception committee, too. Ofcause, MoonJi went to there with my family. MoonJi was in the spotlight all the day.

Moonji can sing a lot of songs. especially he likes to sing a children's songs. He can sing a snatches of song entirely. I regret very much that you do not know korean song and he can not sing a song in english. I will try to teach him english song if possible^^
    Photo
    twizzlebeak
    Nov 08 2006 10:41 PM
    QUOTE(abs3244 @ Nov 8 2006, 06:22 PM)

QUOTE(twizzlebeak @ Nov 8 2006, 11:02 PM)

I am on the reception committee, too. Ofcause, MoonJi went to there with my family. MoonJi was in the spotlight all the day.

Moonji can sing a lot of songs. especially he likes to sing a children's songs. He can sing a snatches of song entirely. I regret very much that you do not know korean song and he can not sing a song in english. I will try to teach him english song if possible^^

I would love to hear him sing in Korean!
    That was really neat! Thank you for posting such a beautiful video! ...We always like to admire your videos! biggrin.gif