MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Twiz Wants A Treat

At our house we call sugarsnap peas "pogs"! laugh.gif

Photo
    Zeus and Mum
    Nov 12 2006 04:52 PM
    Looks like Twiz really enjoys his "pogs". He's such a little cutiepie. wub.gif

Is there any special place you have to go to get them or can they be bought at any grocery store. Zeus loves frozen peas he's terrified of anything fresh(he thinks it'll eat him before he eats it). rolleyes.gif
    Photo
    twizzlebeak
    Nov 12 2006 05:49 PM
    QUOTE(little green goober @ Nov 12 2006, 04:52 PM)

Is there any special place you have to go to get them or can they be bought at any grocery store. Zeus loves frozen peas he's terrified of anything fresh(he thinks it'll eat him before he eats it). rolleyes.gif

Sometimes we find them prepackaged. The ones I prefer are loose in a bin next to snowpeas, cucumbers and greens. We've tried snowpeas but the peas inside just aren't big enough for him! laugh.gif
    Photo
    Zeus and Mum
    Nov 12 2006 06:43 PM
    QUOTE(twizzlebeak @ Nov 12 2006, 06:49 PM)

QUOTE(little green goober @ Nov 12 2006, 04:52 PM)

Sometimes we find them prepackaged. The ones I prefer are loose in a bin next to snowpeas, cucumbers and greens. We've tried snowpeas but the peas inside just aren't big enough for him! laugh.gif

laugh.gif Thank you
    That was amazing! Umm yummy? no way.
    How do you train her? I have a new quaker. don't know the age but it's young.