MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

MoonJi : Flying to the sky

Fantastic flying across the sky !!

Photo
    twizzlebeak
    Feb 11 2007 10:42 PM
    It is amazing that Moonji can be free outside! I do wish that Twiz could experience this but I would be be too afraid to try it here in the city. I enjoy your videos of Moonji very much! Thank you for sharing him with us.
    QUOTE(twizzlebeak @ Feb 11 2007, 10:42 PM)

It is amazing that Moonji can be free outside! I do wish that Twiz could experience this but I would be be too afraid to try it here in the city. I enjoy your videos of Moonji very much! Thank you for sharing him with us.

I too am amazed. I was just talking about this with my husband, because we let Patrick's wings grow in and somehow got started training him to fly between us (in the house), like Moonji. He is doing so well, but I am afraid to lose him! So afraid. So I see this video of Moonji outside, and my heart beats hard just watching it!

And I just want to say, I enjoy your videos of Twiz. I play the one with Twiz laughing, whenever I need a cheer up. That bird is incredible. You must be very proud! One of these days, I have to get a video of Patrick laughing along with Twiz's laughing video. It's darling.
    The below are in no conditions to fly the bird.

- Close by mountains or tall trees ...
    - Dog, Cat, falcon or car...
    - Big noise ...

The most important thing is the place which having a wide field of view you can reach even if you lose the bird.
    MoonJi is a beautiful flyer! Thanks for sharing him with us. We have wild hawks here that hunt at our birdfeeders. I would be afraid my Ole would become their dinner!
    It is beautiful to watch your bird fly. Where do you live, I love your yard. We have Merlin hawks nesting in the tall trees behind us. We allow our tiel to fly in the house but Tiki gets too much of an attitude if we don't clip his wings. Thank you for sharing.