Twiz Gets Mushy

He was drying off after a bath and I think he was sleepy. He began to get himself worked up to sing but then went straight to congratulating himself! tongue.gif Listen for, "Go! Go! Go!" That's a new phrase. He also says, "Drop it!" and "You're a good helper!"

Photo
    T-bone'sslave
    Nov 02 2007 08:17 PM
    Twiz is amazing! He has whole conversations with himself! Did I hear him say Strawberry?
    Thanks so much for sharing, T-bone is just learning to talk and he loves to watch Twiz! laugh.gif
    Photo
    twizzlebeak
    Nov 02 2007 09:15 PM
    Thanks! When he was first learning to talk I would hear him whisper "Strawberry". Then I realized he was calling himself that! We think that when he was named, by my nephew, he heard the whole phrase, "Strawberry Twizzler" and thought that was his whole name! laugh.gif One of my nieces calls him Cousin Strawberry.

I hope I'll be seeeing T-bone videos soon!
    He's so cute LOL
    Photo
    Zeus and Mum
    Nov 06 2007 05:37 AM
    Twiz is the greatest. Thanks to him Zeus is picking up on more words everyday. So much so that he won 3rd best talker with his "baby bird" "hello" and "gimme kiss" and 2nd best entertainer at a bird show in October.

Twizzy you are Zeus' inspiration. He should be on YouTube, they'd just love him there too. He'd be a superstar. biggrin.gif

We Love You wub.gif
    Photo
    Nancy and Bubba
    Nov 07 2007 04:01 PM
    As always Twizzie makes my day. I love him so much and you can tell he is so very loved by the words he says. You should be very proud of your boy tongue.gif
    tongue.gif tongue.gif Love that Twiz!

I will have to get Skipper watching him tomorrow...he is so awesome...I love that Twiz!

Joni
    Photo
    cindylou_38
    Nov 17 2007 05:30 PM
    Twiz we love you . and you are the best bird in the world besides Joey
    I love Twiz wub.gif Good job Strawberry!
    Photo
    equineRtist
    Dec 15 2007 02:13 AM
    I am wondering if Twizzy was watching baseball on TV at some point...by saying "go go go" (maybe for a home run) and "good job Strawberry" (Darrell Strawberry= baseball player. and can you hear the bat hit the ball and then what sounds like "don't drop it" Also right after "let's do it" I think I here "throw it, lets go"

Photo
    equineRtist
    Mar 15 2008 12:26 PM
    What can I say. He's just the best. A QP hero!!!!