MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Validation ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jaytee

jaytee

Adv Member

• Members
  • 4,380 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:17 PM

I've noticed here, recently, a few new members have commented on how long it took to get validated. I just spoke with someone on a different site. He said that he joined QP.com over a week ago, and still hasn't been validated. :wacko: ????

I do appreciate the fact, that your trying to keep out spammers, (I have a bunch of web pages out there, I do understand the issue) Posted Image Over a week for validation??? :blush:

Edited by jaytee, 04 March 2011 - 09:27 PM.

#2 Carrie~Anne

Carrie~Anne

"The Sound of Birds Stops The Noise In My Mind"

• Senior Forum Manager
  • 16,353 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:13 PM

Taking more then a week to get validation doesn't sound right. We have new members that were validated just yesterday and every day this week.

Did he check his spam filter on his email? Do you know what his user name is?

#3 Dee

Dee

The Boys!

• Admin
  • 10,165 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:23 AM

Validation is system generated .. if someone hasn't received a validation email within 10 minutes (as per the pop up they see on the screen) then they should contact the administrator ..

Having said that .. I have been away since beginning of March and won't be home until March 29th ... but do check emails periodically ..

Carrie is right .. we have members validating daily ... They can check their spam folders but if using hotmail or yahoo chances are it was blocked before it got to them ..