MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Quakerfriend

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 QuakerFriend

QuakerFriend

Adv Member

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

Hi my name is Ariel and I'm in Wisconsin. Let's see, I'm still in junior high so #2 doesn't count...Let's see, hobbies. Well, I volunteer at Hoffer's, Havenwoods, Center for Avian Rehabilitation and Education. I like to read and draw, right now I'm working on a quaker picture for State Fair! I listen to Vocaloid and have music on pretty much all the time! Something interesting about me...um...I tried to convince the school board to keep chickens at school and it didn't work. :( Biggest passion would be helping birds without a home and giving them some love ♥. I don't have any birds (yet!) but I might be fostering Charlie (conure) and I work with Dingo (qp at Hoffers). No fav toys...or fav food...A story, that I can do! Dingo was happy with me for giving him new toys (first toy rotation in 5 months :( )so he decided to come out and stepped up which made me happy :) Haven't been keeping birds, so...can't answer that...Maybe I should have waited to do this :P What sparked my interest in birds would be when I got my tests back and had so many allergies but not feathers. I know it's stupid but I ♥ animals and if I don't have allergies to birds that would be really awesome for me at least. Intrest in qp's started from seeing Dingo at Hoffers.