MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Very Sad

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 equineRtist

equineRtist

equineRtist

• Members
  • 4,375 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:21 PM

I just want to say how sad it is to come here and find so many members gone...I didn't know about some of them and am so sorry to find out.

I am glad, however to see quite a few familiar faces still here and hope to see you all a little more often now. Best wishes to all of you and all your fids.

Jo

#2 Cindi&Jeriel

Cindi&Jeriel

Adv Member

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

Hi! My daughter, Jeriel, and I share this account. We came here about a year ago to do some research on Quakers after deciding to add a feathered friend. We got our baby, Ocho, in August and he has been a great teacher and first bird! There is always advice and stories to be found. I am sporadic in my attendance right now, but I'll be more regular soon as kids' activities slow down for the season. Nice to meet you.

#3 msdani1981

msdani1981

Love My Pets :)

• Senior Forum Manager
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:08 AM

Awww, Jo....yes, it is very sad to see members go.  Two in particular weigh very heavy on my mind...I don't know what happened to Jaytee but I miss him, his stories and his knowledge; and I miss my dear friend Connie VERY much.

I'm so happy that you've come back to us.  HUGS to you, and KISSES to your fids. :)