MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

How To Manage Attachments

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Carrie~Anne

Carrie~Anne

"The Sound of Birds Stops The Noise In My Mind"

• Senior Forum Manager
  • 16,353 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:03 PM

This is the discussion topic for the tutorial "How To Manage Attachments".

Please post in this topic if you have any questions or feedback.

Edited by Carrie~Anne, 19 November 2010 - 04:21 PM.

#2 jaytee

jaytee

Adv Member

• Members
  • 4,380 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:10 PM

I was just reading this Tutorial. I add attachments to my posts, all the time, both, pics, and Smilies. All attachments are from Photobucket. I started doing this, because my attachment allowance was full. The most recent attachment, in my "Manage Attachments" is,

Sooo.....
Sep 30 2010 08:45 PM

That attachment was from my computer.

Maybe, you could add a suggestion to your Tutorial, to add attachments from an Online Host, for those with attachment issues. ;)

#3 Dee

Dee

The Boys!

• Admin
  • 10,165 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:09 PM

This tutorial is about how to manage attachments at QP.com .. linking to an image from a 3rd party is not an attachment and wouldn't be covered in this tutorial.

The purpose of this tutorial is to have members know how to clean up old attachments to make room for new ones so they are managing their space versus using it all .. Threads a few years old don't really need to maintain their attachments .. they will eventually be removed when we archive ...

Information on how to include images from 3rd party hosts is covered under the following tutorial --> How to Post a Photo Using Photobucket.com

Thanks

Dee