MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Gypsie And Tango's Tree Stand

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gypsie&Tango

Gypsie&Tango

Adv Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:37 AM

hello all,
i am fairly new to this forum so i thought i might post some pics of my precious fids on their indoor play stand. Gypsie and Tango are both blue quakers, female and male respectively and gypsie only has one foot - she was hatched that way. this is a few pics of them on their play stand which i made from a tree branch that had fallen in our backyard. i made sure the wood (citrus) was safe and wound some jute twine around all the branches to help gypsie with her climbing and with hanging on. the base is just an upside down coffee table top.

thanks,
laura gypsie and tango

Attached Files

#2 amschneider8

amschneider8

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

Oooh! I need to do this in the spring!

#3 LuvMyHarley1

LuvMyHarley1

Harley's Mom Julie

• Members
  • 12,565 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

Wow---great job you have done-----I wish I had the patience to do likewise....and the blue quaker is a beauty....I almost had one sometime back, but Harley wouldn't see to it....I would have kept her, but while the blue quaker was here, Harley would have nothing to do with me and on top of that, when he got the chance he would bite the fool out of me...so, yes, these little boogers posess a jealous streak...Posted Image