MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Billy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jan Cullen

Jan Cullen

Adv Member

• Members
  • 1,688 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

One of Shah's best friends, Billy Miles, passed away in hospital in Spain this morning. Billy stayed with us for 18 months and he absolutely loved Shah. Billy would play guitar and sing to Shah and Shah would scream abuse back. Billy used to share his breakfast with Shah. We are very sad that Billy wont be coming back to Australia to share more good times with Shah and the humans. Rest in peace Billy, you will be greatly missed.

#2 xerxeys mama

xerxeys mama

Adv Member

• Members
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

so sad t o read this rest in peace.

#3 jaytee

jaytee

Adv Member

• Members
  • 4,380 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

I'm so sorry that Shaw, and you lost your friend. Posted Image Posted Image

#4 Jan Cullen

Jan Cullen

Adv Member

• Members
  • 1,688 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:57 AM

I was just thinking about Billy and Shah and remembered that the only time Shah changed his "favourite" human was when Billy was here. Shah was absolutely besotted with him. I would be sitting on the lounge and Shah would jump off me and run to where Billy was sitting. He would then climb up on to his chest and stare lovingly at him. Then he would climb on to Billy's shoulder and talk to him and give him kisses. It got so bad that I asked if Billy wanted to keep him. Fortunately for me, he didnt. And, in time, Shah decided that I might be okay as the favourite human.
Thanks everyone for your kind wishes.