MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Rocky

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RFC

RFC

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:02 AM

(21 July 2012 - 06:30 AM) Rocky, my wonderful friend and companion of 14 years was called back to soar in heaven and sit (and poop) on God's shoulder on July 11th, 2012.
My heart aches and I so miss my constant buddy and devoted partner. Does anyone know of Quaker hatch-lings born soon after that date for adoption or purchase.? Preferably somewhere in N.Texas area? Thank you. Richard Chalk - 972-484-4141

#2 msdani1981

msdani1981

Love My Pets :)

• Senior Forum Manager
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:03 AM

RFC, I'm so sorry for your loss. I have lost several "babies" (not technically babies but MY babies) over the years, and it's never easy. Remember the good times you shared, the times when you were so angry or frustrated that the only thing you could do was laugh (I've had several of those moments!) and give yourself plenty of time to grieve.

This is a public forum, and rather than posting your phone number, for your safety you might consider having members PM (Private Message) you and you can give your contact information in private.

RIP, Rocky. Fly free!

#3 cnyguy

cnyguy

Adv Member

• Members
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:25 PM

So sorry about your loss of Rocky. Unfortunately, I can't help you locate a baby QP in Texas, but I wish you well with your search.