MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Michigan

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 murph

murph

Adv Member

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 09:00 PM

ilive in oakwood neighbor and i work at calahan's restuarant.sorry it took so long to answer you back but i am no good on computers!!

#42 jacarual

jacarual

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:07 AM

Been reading through here as I'm looking at getting a Quaker. I've had Cockatiels for many years and just recently lost mine after 13 years. So, I've talked to someone about a Bird Fair in Livonia this weekend and was told that there would be many breeders there. I was looking for the link again today and noticed that it's put on by Finch breeders...does that mean that there will only be Finch breeders there? I was really looking forward to seeing many other bird species here.

Does anyone know anything about this Bird Fair in Livonia? I'm in Saginaw and was wondering if I was going to make a wasted trip???

Thank you

#43 courtney.roth

courtney.roth

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 12:54 AM

Upper Michigan here, Marquette area!! I am looking for a breeder and/or reputable pet store to buy a quaker from!! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

#44 Elise D

Elise D

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:59 PM

Originally from bay city but stationed in Virginia now with the navy. I highly suggest wings and things on washington st. Downtown bay city. Not sure if they have quakers now, but they can point you to some place reputable if they can't help you.

Www.wingsandthings.net