Jen & Spiggy
Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:46 AM
1. What is your first name and general location?
Jen south africa and proud
2. What do you do for a living?
I make ppl look good and feel good:) aka a hairstylist
3. What are your (other!) hobbies?
Bird.... Nintendo ds and psp anything mobile so I can do two thing at once hehe
4. Share something interesting about you.
That's a secret
5. What is your biggest passion within the subject of birds/bird keeping? I don't keep birds THEY KEEP ME
6. What species are your birds, and how did they get their names?
I got the one and only quaker parrot around . His name is spiggy got his name from a music group who called their cat spiggy ... There is also his girlfriend my moms cockatiel called cheeky which he visits every week or so
7. What is the favourite toy for your flock? Its I toss up between shoe laces and syringes
8. What is your flock's favourite food?
Sugar snap peas
9. Share a favourite bird story.
See question 11
10. How long have you been keeping birds?
11. What sparked your interest in them? I walked in to the pet shop near where I work (8years back) to say hello they had only been open for a few days . And this green bird flew on me and held on tight he just refused to get of me after awhile I made plans to get some monies together and took him home that day still on my shoulders he finally got off when I got home and that was that ....true love lol
Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:28 PM
So being in South Africa, what kind of birds do you have there?
Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:13 AM
Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:43 AM
Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:53 PM
That is the perfect story!