MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

I Love My Parrot Magnets

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bev88

bev88

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

Attached File  parrot-test.jpg   1.26MB   0 downloads
I have been playing around with designing a magnet for parrot lovers at the company I work for and was wondering if I could get some feedback from fellow parrot lovers. Please let me know what you think and if it looks like something that catches your eye and maybe, in the future, something you would even buy! Thank you!

#2 jaytee

jaytee

Adv Member

• Members
  • 4,380 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:16 PM

I like the sketch work, it could use some color, though. Were you thinking of different parrots, and designs?

#3 Nyenna

Nyenna

Adv Member

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:48 AM

Just wondering.. Why'd you post this in two different places?

#4 bev88

bev88

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

I like the sketch work, it could use some color, though. Were you thinking of different parrots, and designs?

Thanks for responding! I was thinking of doing different parrots for sure. Right now I just did the Macaw but I will get into Quaker, African grey etc. As for color I will try it but cost wise, 1 color is less expensive but I have tried color and I like it so that will have to be something for me to consider. I also thought that doing the birds in black and white please the masses because not everyone's bird looks the same! : ) I dunno thoughts?

Just wondering.. Why'd you post this in two different places?

I am new to the site and the world of Quaker Parrots so I didn't realize there was a photo area until after I submitted the first post. It was a newbie mistake.

#5 cnyguy

cnyguy

Adv Member

• Members
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:23 PM

Nice design. I think that doing the bird illustrations in color would really make them stand out-- they'd be more attention-grabbing. If you're creating magnets for different types of parrots, you might caption them appropriately too-- "I love my Macaw," "I love my Quaker," rather than just the generic parrot caption. That might give the magnets a little extra appeal. :)

#6 jaytee

jaytee

Adv Member

• Members
  • 4,380 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:13 AM

Many parronts have looked for "Beware of Attack................. Parrot, Bird, Quaker, Grey, Conure...................." sings. ;)

#7 headfeathermistress

headfeathermistress

Adv Member

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:47 AM

I like it! I would love a sign that says beware of attack parrot and ones with specific parrots