2. What do you do for a living? Hair
3. What are your (other!) hobbies? Reading, Computers, cooking, nothing really exciting.
4. Share something interesting about you. Have met Nicolas Cage- twice. Once in Montreal, once in New Orleans.
5. What is your biggest passion within the subject of birds/bird keeping? Not sure- I'm still fairly new to the bird world. I love Birdeh
6. What species are your birds, and how did they get their names? 1 Quaker parrot that our dog found in the backyard last summer. They are wild here. Officially his name is Metry but I call him Birdeh.
7. What is the favorite toy for your flock? He loves bells and his wooden frog thing that hangs in his cage.
8. What is your flock's favorite food? Not so sure about favorite yet but I have been feeding him more variety of things (after reading food lists on here) He does like mango, zucchini, grapes.
9. Share a favorite bird story. Birdeh has his own facebook account and often writes nasty things about me.
10. How long have you been keeping birds? Since July- 9 months.
11. What sparked your interest in them? My husband was very excited when our dog found Birdeh. He has always wanted a Quaker. He/she (hasn't been sexed) wasn't doing too well when he was found. We took him to the Vet and they fixed him up. He had a respiratory infection and I assume if he wasn't found he would have died.I was skittish around him at first- I didn't know much about birds but he quickly won my heart.
Edited by StaceyH, 25 April 2010 - 07:48 PM.