MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

New Quaker Female! :)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GeorgeG

GeorgeG

Adv Member

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:38 AM

Hello all! This is Bella! My new baby female quaker! Please can anyone tell me, from his/her experience, how old is she? Thank you very much! I know she is some weeks but how many? She eats 3 times a day!

Attached Files

#2 JulzS74

JulzS74

Adv Member

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:57 AM

I don't know how old she is, but she sure is cute!

#3 Siobhan

Siobhan

Adv Member

• Members
  • 9,090 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:46 PM

Probably less than 3 months because she still seems to be getting feathers. She might even be younger than 2 months. Are you hand feeding her with a syringe?

#4 Wardy

Wardy

Adv Member

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:09 AM

I'd say around the 7-8 week mark as well. I take it you have had 'her' DNA tested already to know her sex?

#5 GeorgeG

GeorgeG

Adv Member

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:48 AM

The photo is 2 weeks ago! The day i took her from the breeder! I asked for female DNA sexed because i have a male! :) I feed her 3 times a day but she eats a lot! At least 20ml, but now after 2 weeks she eats less....about 10-15ml! So she was at least 5 weeks right? The breeder didn't know how old she was! 5-6 weeks probably! Now she must be between 7-8 weeks maybe more, am i right? Is it time to cut the "launch time"? She can break some seeds as i saw but not the sunflower yet! And something else.....can i give her only pellets? Thanks a lot! :)