MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Photos Of My Feathered Family

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gwolly

gwolly

Adv Member

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

Attached File  DSCN0294.JPG   1.16MB   3 downloadsOk, was trying to post photos of cage doors, but didn't work so here are Chatterbox, Fiesty and Cadbury playing together on the tree in the kitchen.

My Feathered Family

And more photos of where the FIDS hang out. I know the kitchen is supposed to be a no no, but we are kinda pressed for space. And we are really careful!

And here is the Bun Bun, Strawberry who has been our baby for two years. Cadbury bullies her a bit.

And Cadbury's actual cage which she is never in....

Last one....couldn't resist, the lovebirds are just so cute together!

Attached File  DSCN0301.JPG   1.21MB   5 downloads

Attached Files

Edited by gwolly, 13 April 2012 - 02:41 AM.

#2 Siobhan

Siobhan

Adv Member

• Members
  • 9,090 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:12 AM

How'd you get them to use the tree? Mine have a play stand but Jade's the only one who ever uses it and she only gets on it to eat out of the treat cup. Love the bunny, too! I'd like to have a bunny but I have two dogs.

#3 gwolly

gwolly

Adv Member

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

If I had put that tree there specially for them they probably would hate it, but as it was a decoration there already they just automatically took it over, so I modified it to make it bird safe and hang 'bird kabobs' all over it which they love shredding all over the place. It used to have pretty paper flowers made from scrapbook paper but they made short work of those!

#4 xerxeys mama

xerxeys mama

Adv Member

• Members
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

nice pics love the feathered family !