MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.com

and register there to participate in our community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Julie - Luvmyharley - Rip

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jobo2mi

jobo2mi

Here ... let me get that for you!

• Members
  • 5,859 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

For the 'old timers'  here ...

Julie - LuvmyHarley1 passed away on Monday, February 24. She died peacefully in her sleep at home.

www.obit.barr-price.com/obitdisplay.html?id=1348285

Her son Steven took good care of her right to the end. Buddy Harris (another old timer from here) does know about her loss. Harley (her quaker) will be confused at first, I'm sure. (He is even mentioned in her obit!!  THATS how much she loved him!!)

Julie did feather art for many on this forum (and others). I have two pictures she did for me which will be even more precious now. They will remind me of our long time friendship each time I look at them.

Rest in peace my dear friend Julie! You will certainly be missed by all who knew you.

I will certainly miss seeing emails from BBop55 

♥  ♥  sad.png  ♥  sad.png  ♥  sad.png  ♥  ♥

Edited by jobo2mi, 26 February 2014 - 08:11 PM.

#2 msdani1981

msdani1981

Love My Pets :)

• Senior Forum Manager
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:18 PM

Thank you so much for posting this, Jo. 

I'm rather in shock right now, I didn't know she was ill. sad.png  We shared the same birthday, and always sent messages to each other. smile.png

RIP, miss Julie.....you will be sorely missed by so many.

Edited by msdani1981, 26 February 2014 - 09:20 PM.

#3 Allee

Allee

Adv Member

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:19 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I didn't know Julie, but it sounds like she was a very special lady and touched a lot of lives. Bless her son Steven for caring for her. I'm sure Harley will miss her for a long time.

#4 Casey's Mom

Casey's Mom

Adv Member

• Members
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:39 PM

So very sad, we mailed her lots of feathers for her picture making and enjoyed talking on the phone to her, she will be greatly missed...

#5 Siobhan

Siobhan

Adv Member

• Members
  • 9,090 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

I'm so sorry to hear of Julie's passing. Her posts were always helpful when someone had questions and kind and entertaining, too. Praying for comfort for her family.

#6 Jan Cullen

Jan Cullen

Adv Member

• Members
  • 1,688 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:56 AM

What a shock.  Julie was so very helpful with Shah in his early years.  My sincere sympathy to her family and Harley.

#7 Sandi Kiwis Mom

Sandi Kiwis Mom

"Love Me...Love My Fids!!!!

• Forum Manager
  • 20,884 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:37 AM

My heart is sad hearing of Julie's passing...I didn't know she was ill. She was such a sweet, caring person. I talked with her on the phone many times. She loved Harley so very much and her son Steve. Praying for Julie's family.....and little Harley hoping he will adjust ok. Rest in Peace Julie. I certainly will miss seeing Bbop55 in my emails....

#8 cnyguy

cnyguy

Adv Member

• Members
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

So sorry to hear that. My sympathy to Julie's family and friends, and of course to Harley too. It will be difficult for him. 

#9 cindylou_38

cindylou_38

Rose

• Members
  • 5,152 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:38 PM

That's why I can over to pay my respects here to Julie. This is where I meet Julie many years ago like allot of the old timers here. I also have feather art Julie did for me. She will always be in my heart. Yes she always spoke very highly of her Son Steve.I hope Harley can adjust to a new family member. I heard one of Julie's sisters may take him. RIP Julie.

#10 kalipso2

kalipso2

Adv Member

• Members
  • 2,381 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:14 PM

I'm just seeing this now about Julie.  She will truly be missed.  We had quite a few telephone conversations and she really loved her Harley and her son : )