MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Major Upgrade

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dee

Dee

The Boys!

• Admin
  • 10,165 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:10 AM

The QP Forum will be down Saturday, Dec 26th for a major upgrade. The downtime will start around 10am EST and continue until the necessary work has been completed.

We will do our best to bring the forum back online as quickly as possible but expect the downtime to last half to the better part of the day!

With this upgrade there are some major changes to the functionality, security and administration of the forum ... In my opinion it is all good!

Our QuakerParrots.com staff and some members have had access to a test site for a few months now where I have installed and customized the newest version of this software. This has allowed them to become familiar with the functionality and will be able to guide members through the changes as needed. As always members can contact Shelly or myself directly if you need any help.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and patience as we complete this major upgrade.

Dee and Shelly