MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Percy Loves His Food

Posted by Quakergirl96 , 16 April 2012 · 1,084 views

Hey guys,

Welltoday certainly brought about new challenges. In the morning, Percy washalf-hearted about breaky but we got his crop full and off I went to school. Itwas a long, nerve-wracking down because I kept wondering 'is he ok?' or 'I hopehe isn't too hungry!'Posted Image

Sufficeto say once I got off the bus I sped walked home and rushed inside. Asquawking, very hungry Percy was yelling at me. I prepped his feeding area andonce everything was ready, I hurried back to him and brought him out. Squawkingand flapping, I barely got him to the bench before he flew there and waited onthe bench.Posted Image

I got onespoon (2 spoons of water) of feed all mixed and he woofed that down and had alittle bit more. Full and happy, I brought out his dried and washed bed andwithin seconds (even before I put in the cage) he was inside. (Check my galleryfor images). I am so happy and its been a great delight to care after this newaddition. :rolleyes:

Chloe,

January 2020

S M T W T F S
19202122 23 2425

Recent Entries

Categories