Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:56 PM
2. What do you do for a living?
Full time college student, part time resturant worker
3. What are your (other!) hobbies?
Horses, chickens and other poultry, hatching eggs
4. Share something interesting about you.
I have a passion for agriculture.
5. What is your biggest passion within the subject of birds/bird keeping?
The feeling I get when tink takes a step toward me!
6. What species are your birds, and how did they get their names?
Tinkerbell (tink)- Pacific Parrotlet, She is like a fairy in green clothes
MeanieGreenie (not yet MINE)- QP, He is currently at a pet store, got his name because he bites almost everyone (except me)
7. What is the favorite toy for your flock?
8. What is your flock's favorite food?
9. Share a favorite bird story.
So far falling in love with MG, and Tink stepped up for the first time today.
10. How long have you been keeping birds?
Not even a month yet
11. What sparked your interest in them?
Met MG in a pet store as a young baby, fell in love with him, finally making the move to buy him.
Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:23 PM
Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:36 PM
I miss her... I wish we could have had a necropsy done, but on Christmas Eve nobody was going to be open for days...
Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:07 PM
Dropping by to say hello to you all. Sadly it has been almost a year (Christmas eve) since Tinkerbell passed. MG is thriving, he is my love. And hubbys CAG Quinton is adjusting to hubby's new job. We thought we were going to have to find him a new home with a male around more, since hubby is working off now Quinton was slipping into a deep depression> But we have worked through it and I am convincing him that I can be his friend too, plus hubby talks to him on speakerphone. Hope you all are doing well!! Would love to catch up but not much time lately, feel free to drop me a PM if you want to chat!
Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:45 PM