Rosie and her mom
Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:06 PM
2. What do you do for a living? I am disabled, I have spina biffida.
3. What are your (other!) hobbies? We really get into our Anime, the computer and all the animals in my life, not just my sweet fid's but the horses and the dogs and cats in our neighborhood (they all know my wheelchair:lol:)
4. Share something interesting about you. I am only 4"8.
5. What is your biggest passion within the subject of birds/bird keeping? I just love em!
6. What species are your birds, and how did they get their names? Well my quaker Rosie was already named when we got her and the name just fits her, now with my 4 budgies there is Dipsy he is named after one of the Teletubbies:P:lol: then there is Chi she is named after an anime charter and then Blue because he is blue and last but not least there is Fred who we thought was a boy and found out was a girl.
7. What is the favorite toy for your flock? The carboard off the rolls of papertowels and tp.
8. What is your flock's favorite food? Fresh corn on the cob.
9. Share a favorite bird story. Rosie does not like anything touching me but her, I will lay the t.v. clicker on me and here she comes trying to push it off of me and I mean she does this with anything that touches me:lol:
10. How long have you been keeping birds? about 29 years.
11. What sparked your interest in them? Just feel in love with them.
Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:51 PM
...and all the animals in my life, not just my sweet fid's but the horses and the dogs and cats in our neighborhood ...
All I see when I go for a walk is cats.