MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Avatar Request Pretty Please :-)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sookiebaby

sookiebaby

Adv Member

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:30 PM

I love your avatars! Im so impressed! Just wondering if you wouldn't mind making one of myself, my cat oliver and my bird sookie?
I've been trying all day to upload the photos and they just wont, but I have pics of them on my profile? Oliver is grey and white and sookie is my only fid and a quaker :-)
I have shoulder length brown hair (with blonde highlights lol) some layers... and brown eyes,I like to garden... Like I said I have pics of the cat and the bird in my gallery... I just couldn't get them uploaded onto this post for some reason?
Thanks in advance if your able to do it!!! It's so kind of you!

I love your avatars! Im so impressed! Just wondering if you wouldn't mind making one of myself, my cat oliver and my bird sookie?
I've been trying all day to upload the photos and they just wont, but I have pics of them on my profile? Oliver is grey and white and sookie is my only fid and a quaker :-)
I have shoulder length brown hair (with blonde highlights lol) some layers... and brown eyes,I like to garden... Like I said I have pics of the cat and the bird in my gallery... I just couldn't get them uploaded onto this post for some reason?

p.s. my hair is straight lol and I like to wear big earrings... hoops are my favorite :-)
Im not sure if I need to add anything else, I think I covered my bases.

#2 sookiebaby

sookiebaby

Adv Member

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:40 PM

p.s. my hair is straight lol and I like to wear big earrings... hoops are my favorite :-)
Im not sure if I need to add anything else, I think I covered my bases.

P.s.s LOL Im so sorry, Im a flake!! OK I guess you wanted clothing too?
Im usually in jeans and flowing tank top kind of things... or a regular tank top will do lol with heels! :-) OH and my name is April!!!! I forgot to add that as well! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

#3 Majj

Majj

Marion aka Majj

• Members
  • 13,109 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:05 AM

Hi !! here is your siggy I hope you like it....

CLICK IT OPEN BEFORE you SAVE IT ...Its cleared when you open it first...

Attached File  April siggy.gif   11.86KB   8 downloads

#4 sookiebaby

sookiebaby

Adv Member

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:43 PM

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW FUN!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Hi !! here is your siggy I hope you like it....

CLICK IT OPEN BEFORE you SAVE IT ...Its cleared when you open it first...

Attached File  April siggy.gif   11.86KB   8 downloads

#5 Majj

Majj

Marion aka Majj

• Members
  • 13,109 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:10 PM

your welcome...glad you like it... :)