MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.com

and register there to participate in our community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Polyurethane Foam

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jen_and_spiggy

Jen_and_spiggy

Adv Member

• Members
  • 2,923 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

We going to be moving in a year when our new house is build the thing is the house is going to have that Polyurethane foam injected into the walls.. Is it bad for the birds has anyone had it done????

#2 jaytee

jaytee

Adv Member

• Members
  • 4,380 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

The foam, itself, will be inside the walls, where Spig can't get to it. Posted Image :P By the time you move in, the fumes will have dissipated. No worries. ;)

#3 Jen_and_spiggy

Jen_and_spiggy

Adv Member

• Members
  • 2,923 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

Thx jaytee :D its brick then the foam then brick was just worried about the gasses now days they put too many chemicals in things carpets and beds and and now walls ..I'm going to put a lot of spider plants they say helps clean the air and provides more oxygen in house.... Its going to be a big more I'm hope spig is ok with the move being in a new spot

#4 msdani1981

msdani1981

Love My Pets :)

• Senior Forum Manager
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

I think he'll adapt just fine. :) When we moved (3 times in two months) our babies adjusted just fine because we all stayed together the whole time. Zach and I refused to be seperate from the birds and cat. Bilbo stayed at my parents house the whole two months, and two aquariums moved with us, and the third (the largest one) was set up in the office at our manufactured home park for the two months.