Hello To All

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Uschi

Uschi

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

Hi, I just found this site and registered. My name is Uschi and we live in Arkansas.
My House is pretty loud at times, we have 15 Parakeets, 4 sun conures, 1 blueheaded
Pionus, 2 Quakers, 4 dogs, and a cat. I am looking forward to lots of interesting
reading material and hopefully a few good answers to my question, that brought me here.

#2 Bradley

Bradley

Adv Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:53 AM

Hi, I just found this site and registered. My name is Uschi and we live in Arkansas.
My House is pretty loud at times, we have 15 Parakeets, 4 sun conures, 1 blueheaded
Pionus, 2 Quakers, 4 dogs, and a cat. I am looking forward to lots of interesting
reading material and hopefully a few good answers to my question, that brought me here.

Welcome, to all of you! You picked the right place! I won't be of much use other than for fun stories on occasion but there are plenty of others on this forum that will prove to be very helpful and that have lots of fun stories! :D

#3 cnyguy

cnyguy

Adv Member

• Members
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

Welcome to the Forum! :) That's quite a flock you have there-- must keep things lively for you. :D

#4 jaytee

jaytee

Adv Member

• Members
  • 4,380 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:55 PM

Welcome to you, and the farm. :lol:

#5 Uschi

Uschi

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

thank you for the welcome, I might not be around for hours at the time, but I will
be back for more and more.

Yes , my house is full of live, the kids are grown, my daughter just moved out
and my son, (the birds are his fault!) will graduate from HS in 2 years, so I am
sure happy to have all my company Posted Image