MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.com

and register there to participate in our community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Know Anything About Singing Wings Aviary

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 love my quaker

love my quaker

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

Hey! Does anybody know about Singing Wings Aviary in London,Arkansas? I was thinking about getting a conure from them and wanted to know if they are a very good place to get birds from? Love some answeres :)

#2 LindeeV

LindeeV

Adv Member

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:17 PM

I got my baby blue Quaker, Louie from there. I drove there to pick him up, and spent some time with the owner. Louie was in good health, the price was *reasonable*, and I was happy overall. They have a LOT of finches, different types, but also parrots and conures. Once I had my hands on Louie I was so excited I didn't really notice anything else, but I would buy from them again.

#3 love my quaker

love my quaker

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

Thanks for the info! I talked to a guy there today and he was a bit gruff at first but when I told him I wanted to buy a bird he straightend up real fast :lol: Really freindly and helpfull.

#4 LindeeV

LindeeV

Adv Member

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:07 PM

I think that's Paul. He is a bit "gruff", but he spent quite a bit of time with me, gave me a big bag of his "homemade bird blend mix" to take home with Louie, and was quite talkative..... :blush: