MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Zupreem Yellow Bananas

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Sharyn and Mr Piggy

Sharyn and Mr Piggy

Adv Member

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

Mr P will eat REAL bananas but won't touch the yellow zupreme bananas. He will pick them out and throw them overboard, I don't have to do a thing, he takes care of it. He gets the plain zupreme pellets as well, and is fine with those, the fruit ones are more for a treat and some variety so I don't worry about it too much since I don't buy much of it

#22 Sharyn and Mr Piggy

Sharyn and Mr Piggy

Adv Member

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:56 PM

I remember this conversation about the Zupreme banana flavored pellets. Today, Mr P made a BOLD STATEMENT regarding his continued dislike of just the banana flavor. I laughed so hard when I saw this in his food dish this morning, I took a picture of it and thought I'd share it.

Attached Files

• Casey's Mom, Bene_Gesserit and Cindi&Jeriel like this

#23 Siobhan

Siobhan

Adv Member

• Members
  • 9,090 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:01 PM

LOL. Just you wait, though. One of these days he's going to do what mine do to me and suddenly pick out and eat the yellow and ignore all the other colors. Jade is on a red/orange kick again and Clyde's on a green kick, but Maggie will eat any color and she steals from Clyde's dish, and the tiels will eat most of the colors and THEY steal from Clyde's dish (nobody's stupid enough to try to steal from Jade's dish), so it all works out. 

• Cindi&Jeriel likes this

#24 Sharyn and Mr Piggy

Sharyn and Mr Piggy

Adv Member

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:09 PM

What's funny is that Mr P LOVES regular bananas.

#25 cnyguy

cnyguy

Adv Member

• Members
  • 3,396 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:09 PM

Ralph still expects me to break the yellow ZuPreem pellets in half-- which, of course, I do, good slave that I am. biggrin.png If I accidentally slip in a whole yellow one, out it goes.

• Cindi&Jeriel and Sharyn and Mr Piggy like this

#26 Cindi&Jeriel

Cindi&Jeriel

Adv Member

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:31 PM

Ocho ALWAYS eats the yellow first! I add just a sprinkle of them to his TOP Pellets, like Lucky Charm marshmallows! I use the Zupreme mainly for birdy cookies.

#27 Casey's Mom

Casey's Mom

Adv Member

• Members
  • 9,358 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:06 PM

I remember this conversation about the Zupreme banana flavored pellets. Today, Mr P made a BOLD STATEMENT regarding his continued dislike of just the banana flavor. I laughed so hard when I saw this in his food dish this morning, I took a picture of it and thought I'd share it.

lol, your picture reminded me of a picture I took a while ago, Casey was busy sorting pellets that day She does choose different favourites. Most often yellow gets fed to the dogs, but sometimes it is the pellet of choice smile.png

581105_10151681042657100_2087155034_n_zp

Edited by Casey's Mom, 23 May 2014 - 11:08 PM.

• Bene_Gesserit and Sharyn and Mr Piggy like this

#28 LindeeV

LindeeV

Adv Member

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:31 PM

I have started putting the yellow banana pellets in the outside bird feeder, and a couple of pairs of cardinals and a neighborhood squirrel take turns eating them.

My birds start sounding the alarm call as soon as the squirrel shows up and gets on the feeder, but they don't mind the cardinals.

• Casey's Mom likes this