MOVING

The forum has been moved to a new server.

Please visit QuakerParrotForum.net

and register there to participate in the community.

We will do our best to maintain these archives so that you can still search and find answers to your Quaker questions!

Photo

Getting In The Christmas Spirit!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gypsie&Tango

Gypsie&Tango

Adv Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:08 AM

So here at Gypsie and Tango's residence we have been getting into the spirit of Christmas with some new fantastic toys that Tango's slave (me) has laboured over! Tango has his own facebook page on which he sells natural handmade parrot toys and he felt that it would be fun to add some Christmas themed toys! so he has had his workforce (me) making some fun toys for this jolly season... But of course, each and every toy design has to be tested by both Tango and Gypsie so their cage has taken a turn for the merry best... here are some of the toys they have LOVED so far (these pics were take before i gave them the toys - thank goodness- cos now you cant tell what they originally looked like!)

Attached File  075.jpg   208.14KB   0 downloadsAttached File  012.jpg   24.9KB   0 downloadsAttached File  067.jpg   210.62KB   0 downloadsAttached File  064.jpg   207.12KB   0 downloadsAttached File  062.jpg   226.45KB   0 downloads

#2 Siobhan

Siobhan

Adv Member

• Members
  • 9,090 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:22 AM

Nice! I'd order some for my gang but from Australia, they wouldn't get here for Christmas. Though I don't suppose that matters. They don't know when Christmas is. LOL

#3 Gypsie&Tango

Gypsie&Tango

Adv Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

haha, no i suppose they don't... I haven't shipped overseas yet lol. my hands are all green from the food colouring i used to colour the sponges and wood so i am well on the way to looking like the grinch (but without the attitude cos i love Christmas!) oh well... i will just have to explain to my boss today why i am multicoloured - should be fun!